TruAnodize: Anodized architectural powder coatings
The TCI 10000 Series Architectural anodize effect product line is formulated in a Superior Exterior Performance modified polyester system to meet the performance requirements of AAMA 2604. This product line is an excellent replacement for anodized products and eliminates the color variation problems associated with anodizing metals and having to mix and match various anodized colors. The TCI AAMA 2604 Anodized line has six colors developed to match the six most popular anodized offerings in the market and have a 60° gloss range of 5-15%. These coatings require no clear coat, apply in one coat, and achieve a beautiful, low gloss, smooth finish suitable for any architectural, commercial, or residential project.
Features and Benefits
- Formulated to create an anodized look in one simple step
- Simple one coat application with no clear coat needed
- Uniform color: eliminates color variation problems commonly associated with anodized metals
- Low gloss, smooth finish with a rich natural anodized effect
- Batch-to-batch consistency
- Meets AAMA 2604 performance requirements and has an associated 5 year warranty for certified applicators
- Door Frames
- Wall Panels
Lt. Bronze LR
Dk. Bronze LR
Dk. Bronze DR
TruAnodize is a part of the AAMA 2604 TruDurance™ product line. Products in this series have a 60° gloss range of 30-90%+ and are available in a wide selection of colors. For product performance, proper chrome or non-chrome pretreatment is critical. A chrome conversion coating must be applied at 30 mg/ft² minimum. The non-chrome must be applied per supplier’s specification. A TCI technical representitive must audit each application system to insure products will meet the 2604 specification.
Contact us today to speak with our experienced team about how we can help you with your powder coating needs.